Dr. Margie Corney offers Gynecology Services that provide a full range of features for women of all ages. Dr. Corney has expertise in all areas of reproductive health and wellness, including preventative care, diagnostic services and the treatment of illness. We strive to provide you with the education, support and resources you need to maintain the best possible health.
From advanced treatments to in-depth diagnosis, our ongoing health management services provide the best possible experience for our patients.
Building proactive relationships with our patients and to maintain clear, open lines of communication.
In-Office Medical Services
- Full preventive care, including an annual well-woman exam, bone density evaluations, adult immunizations, and screenings for breast cancer, cervical cancer, hereditary cancer, genetic disease carrier states and high-risk behaviors
- Contraceptive management
- Infertility evaluation and management
- Treatment of menstrual disorders
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Treatment of menopausal symptoms
Gynecology Surgery Services
- Hysteroscopy for uterine polyps, myomas or septum resection
- Vaginal sling procedure for stress incontinence
- Surgery for pelvic relaxation (cystoceles, rectoceles and enteroceles)
- Schedule Appointments
- Contact Your Provider
- Refill Prescriptions
Dr. Corney offers comprehensive gynecological services and is equipped for minor surgical office procedures. Some of those services include:
- HPV-STD Testing
- Endometrial Ablation
How would you like to stop worrying about unplanned pregnancy? With the Essure procedure, you can stop keeping track of your birth control. Call Dr. Margie Corney today and schedule an appointment to find out if the Essure birth control procedure is right for you!
A one-time, 5-minute procedure that can lighten or end your heavy period – without on-going pills or hormonal side effects