Cellulaze – minimally invasive cellulite removal at Women First
What is Cellulaze?
You can work very hard at decreasing calories or doing toning exercises. But even weight loss success is not going to get rid of cellulite pockets. Those pockets don’t go away even after you’ve reached your goal weight. Why?
Menopause, hormonal changes of pregnancy, getting older and losing or gaining larges amounts of weight all factor in when it comes to the appearance of cellulite. The collagen-like tissue that connects muscles to skin can lose its elasticity. The fat cells in between the connective tissue can grow larger and push up into the skin layer. The result is thighs that have the cottage cheese appearance.
Thankfully, there’s a solution. Laser cellulite treatment targets cellulite precisely at the source, in the underlying structural tissue beneath the skin.
How Does Cellulaze Work?
The video below shows how the Cellulaze laser treatment works.
What can I expect at my Cellulaze session?
- The appointments typically take three hours for one section of the body but the procedure itself takes about 90 minutes.
- Recovery time is about 72 hours but can be faster.
- The procedure is minimally invasive and the discomfort level is considered mild by most.
- Your physician will mark the areas of cellulite to be treated with a marker
- A couple of tiny incisions will be made, about the size of the tip of a pen
- Local anesthesia or numbing solution is used (you’ll be awake during the procedure)
- The Cellulaze laser fiber is threaded through a very small tube (or cannula) and inserted through the incision site
- Your physician will use the SideLight™ 3D Cellulaze laser fiber to:
- Level out bumps of fat
- Treat dimples by releasing the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin
- Stimulate collagen production to increase your skin’s depth and elasticity for a smoother look
- The liquefied fat is gently pressed out
- The entire procedure should take about 1–1.5 hours
What can I expect after my Cellulaze session?
- You’ll have some bruising and discomfort, and small amounts of fluid may leak from the incision sites. Your physician may ask you to wear a compression garment
- You’ll be able to go back to your normal activities after a day or two and resume more strenuous exercise after one to two weeks
- Your results will continue to improve for the next three to twelve months
How soon can results be seen?
Improvements in the smoothness of skin texture will be immediate. But the full results will really start to show in three to six months. If a healthy exercise regime and healthy nutrition practices continue, results can last up to three years.
Book your Cellulaze consultation appointment today and make those cottage cheese thighs go away!