Natural beauty remedies that are actually effective
- Posted on: Jan 24 2018
All of these home beauty treatments are effective at maintaining the beauty of the hair, nails and skin that you have. But let’s be honest, none of these beauty treatments will turn back the clock. If you’re looking to permanently reduce wrinkles and fine lines in your face and restore some of the beauty of your youth, Women First offers Pellevé non-surgical laser facelift.
1. Puff Out – Steep tea bag for less than a minute, then chill in refrigerator. Once chilled, place over puffy, tired eyelids for 5-15 mins.
2. Shine On – Mix one egg and a banana. Apply to hair. Leave on for 10-30 mins. Wash out as per usual routine.
3. Bright Lips – Warm 1 tsp coconut oil. Add 4 red raspberries. Blend until smooth. Chill until firm. Smooth over lips.
4. Soft Spot – Soak nails in olive oil for 5 mins. That’s it – your moisturizing nail treatment is done!
5. Glow On – Spread 1 tbsp of raw honey (gently warmed by rubbing fingertips) on your face. Leave on for 5-10 mins.
6. Under the Sun – Prevent sunburns and sun damage with natural ingredients like chlorella and resveratrol.
7. Scrub it – Cut an orange in half and rub on elbows and knees for softer sking
8. Open Up – Clean facial pores with 1 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp raw honey and 1 tbsp turmeric powder. Mix and apply to fcae. Leave on for 10-15 mins.
9. Zap it – Add 1 – 2 drops of diluted tee trea oil to pimples and say goodbye to them!
10. Om – Sleep, meditation and exercise are some of the best methods to clear, beautiful skin
Posted in: Pellevé